- item number10189
- full load capacity11,000 lbs. / 50 kN (5 t)
- Max. working pressure7,542 psi / 520 bar
- Loading height min 1.2" / 30 mm
- Max. lifting stroke5.5" / 140 mm
- Max. Lifting StrokeNo
- Adjustable Toe
- Loading Height
Using Top PlateNo
- Size Top Plate2.7 x 2.4" / 68 x 60 mm
- Dimensions14.5 x 9.1 x 10.4"
368 x 230 x 265 mm
- Tare Weight80.0000
GKS Synchronous Lifting Device Q20
Device for the synchronous lifting of loads up to max. 44,000 lbs. / 20 t load capacity by operating 4 GKS-Perfekt toe jacks V5 (item # 10181).
The operation of the Q20 happens via the electric pump PE or hand pump PV
The Q20 is the connecting element between the pump and the jacks, that ensures the synchronous lifting process, regardless of the distribution of the weight.
Options: Extended hydraulic hoses. Note: The QUADRO's cannot be used with GKS toe jacks V5-EX or V10-EX.